Guy Kawasaki on The Art of Innovation
Read the full article on Guy's blog. Well worth the journey. He elaborates on all of the points, and you will certainly come away enriched.
- Guy writes:
I hold these truths to not be self-evident; hence we see so little innovation.
1. Jump to the next curve.
2. Don't worry, be crappy.
3. Churn, baby, churn.
4. Don't be afraid to polarize people.
5. Break down the barriers.
6. "Let a hundred flowers blossom."
7. Think digital, act analog.
8. Never ask people to do what you wouldn't do.
9. Don't let the bozos grind you down.